November 30, 2008

I Am Back

Got back into town late yesterday and have been trying to figure out how to catch up on things. It is going to take some time.

To my blog friends, I will try to read your posts over the past ten days as soon as I can, but I have a backlog to work off. If you see comments from me on two week old blogs, i apologize, but you know I am working my way up to current status eventually.

I will let you all know when I am current. I really do enjoy reading all of you and I do not want to just blow everyone off.

Going to go look at my traffic for the past 10 days and see how bad things are. But first church and the Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra Christmas show, so it might take a while longer to get started on catching up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Andy! Happy for your safe return. I hope all went well in your "sonly" duties.

Laurie M. said...

Good to have you back.