November 18, 2008

Jiglu Tags

OK, I cannot decide if this is annoying or not. I added Jiglu tags to my blog, and it goes through and makes tags for me. The ones I make are highlighted. The ones Jiglu makes are highlighted and underlined. It has a mind of its own and does it with no intervention, highlighting other posts where I used the same term, also offering that term in other blogs using Jiglu tags.

I need to know if this is annoying to people reading or not. Please let me know so I can turn off if it is.

UPDATE: It's gone. Sorry for the confusion.

3 comments:

Laurie M. said...

It could get a bit tiresome, particularly to someone who's really into clicking links. I generally only click the ones I know the blogger's specifically steering me toward and ignore the other kind.

If you're annoyed, then it's probably annoying. That's what I think.

Ancoti said...

That is where I am coming out. Another failed experiment in improving my blog appearance. It will be gone before you come back.

Laurie M. said...

By the way, I like your new picture. It's perfect.