November 20, 2008

The Holiday is Upon Me


I will be gone for some family visits back East over the next week or so. No taking the laptop on planes, trains and automobiles for me. I thought I would leave some stuff to post in my absence. They include a series entitled "Learn To" and some random musings.

These posts are on auto-pilot and will run in my absence. I dread thinking of the number of emails in my inbox and items in my Google reader when I return.

I hope you find it worthwhile reading.

See you in a bit. Enjoy your Thanksgiving holiday with the Lord, family and friends.

May it be a blessed time for each of you.


1 comment:

Laurie M. said...

Blessings and Godspeed on your trip. You know you're gonna LOVE reading all the piled up comments when you get back. It'll be like a Welcome Home committee.