November 9, 2008

Keeping a Focus

As I have mentioned earlier I now have four day weekends. This one seems busier than usual as far as scheduled, time-sensitive activities are concerned:

Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
But it is all good. (OK, the homework links are not really homework, but more of what I look at to divert myself when I am supposed to be doing homework) I am enjoying myself, eating too much and not trying very hard to work it off.

But I am keeping my focus on what is important and getting it done. I find that the busier the weekend, the higher the energy level, the more satisfaction from accomplishment. I can always sleep in class on Tuesday.

Just kidding.

I have to try this again. I appear to have the cultural and culinary aspects covered. But maybe a low-carb version next time.


No comments: