As part of Blogapalooza, here is is a review of a selected post from all the months in 2008 I was blogging in. Since 2008 saw my inaugural blog post around the middle of the year, I only have a partial year history to refer to.
I am looking forward to 2009!
- June - The Road Goes Ever On and On This is my first post ever and the start of my journey.
- July - The Edge of a Storm Thoughts on evangelism and the stormy environment one faces when one does evangelize in today's world.
- August - Disobedience vs. Indifference What is it better to treat God with? Neither, but which is worse?
- September - All of the Rigor, None of the Mortis After a 30 year business career, what it is like adjusting to seminary life.
- October - Pity The Language That… Some musings on the difficulties of English from a man relieved he doesn't have to study Greek and Hebrew.
- November - Money Changes Everything Thoughts on money and what is important in an unsettled economy.
- December- Healed My first attempt at poetry on a paraphrase of Acts 3:1-10. At least it is the first attempt I was willing to make public.