March 12, 2009

Planning Ahead

Registration opens up for me today for the summer and fall terms for seminary. It just seems kind of soon to be thinking about what I will be taking in August. I know, I do not have to register, but then I have to think about classes filling up and closing out.

So do not worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
Matthew 6:34 (NASB)

I guess the registrar at my seminary wasn't focusing on this verse. It is good advice, I will probably just register for some classes I need to take and then forget about it for a bit (but not beyond the payment deadline). Because today's trouble is looking at assignments due this term.

So what do you have going on in your life that you are worrying about too soon? Are you focused on tomorrows, or are you dealing with todays?

Do you feel you are placing enough trust in the Lord in what you choose to focus on? Or are you in fret mode?

No comments: