March 25, 2009

Life Today

Last night I went to a taping of three episodes of Life Today with James and Betty Robison.

The shows will air June 8,9 and 11. Look for me in the audience.

It was the first time I have ever attended the taping of a TV show. An interesting process to be part of. It was an enjoyable evening with interesting guests, the best known (to me at least) was Josh McDowell, who talked about a tragic incident from his childhood, but in a very uplifting way.

Kirk and Tammy Franklin, talked about Kirk's past and his battle to overcome the struggles in his life. Also, an uplifting message, one that gives hope and encouragement to those who hear it. I applaud Kirk's openness and honesty, and Tammy's love and support of her husband.

Rex and Cathleen Lewis were the third set of guests we saw. A story of the grace in a life that would otherwiise be lost if not for the loving hand of God.

It is worth checking these episodes out. Real people, both guests and hosts. I enjoyed it. I would tell you more about the shows, but I do not want to spoil the watching.

Well, I am going to be watching looking for me, even if you do not.





No comments: