December 1, 2008

The Taming of My Google Reader

Oh boy! I had no idea when I posted yesterday about catching up how difficult that would be. Go away for a week and a half and see what happens to your Google Reader!

I am working through it slowly and taking the following approach - I read the newest posts and try to comment (if I can come up with anything marginally insightful and/or partially intelligent) and then the oldest and comment if I can still be relevant (with even a shred of insight and/or intelligence). Sorry for the low standards but when life hands you lemons - blog or comment on other blogs.

I will get through them all and more current at some point, but I just want all of you who I follow to know I am enjoying working through the backlog immensely: you are prolific and witty and wise and worth reading. But it is going to take longer than I thought.

Keep blogging and I hope you hear from me soon.

No comments: