September 10, 2008

Thanks, I Needed That

This comes at a good time for me from Utmost by Chambers. The funny thing is, I jumped ahead a couple of days by accident in the devotional, but I needed this one today:

"If all you see is a shadow on the face of the Father right now, hang on to the fact that He will ultimately give you clear understanding and will fully justify Himself in everything that He allowed into your life."

"Stand firm in faith, believing that what Jesus said is true, although in the meantime you do not understand what God is doing. He has bigger issues at stake than the particular things you are asking of Him right now."

I have His promise, I am His. If I am having a tough day, I need remember that at all times. He will give me understanding, I will enter into His rest. I am His.

I am not understand all His purposes nor His timing; but I have known, now know and will always know His love.

Thank you Lord, for putting in front of me what I needed to see today, even if I was on the wrong page in the book, I was on the right one in my heart.


2 comments:

John said...

excellent thoughts. i'm dealing with this right now, even as things become more clear.

thanks for the encouragement bro.

Ancoti said...

I am going to have to misread the date more often on Chambers. I needed this today, not in two days time!