August 20, 2010

The Never Ending Post - Part II

I feel a poem coming on, have actually felt it for several weeks now but it just will not come out of me onto the page (actually, onto the PC). It is a frustrating feeling because I know it is in there, lurking in the shadows, waiting to see the light of day. It was fueled a bit the other day seeing my brother in Christ Barry at who am i? post one himself. It wasn't a feeling of jealousy or envy; it was like - there, someone else had something come out and when is it my turn? There is a poem in there, I am sure of it.

So what else is trapped within me, within us all. Imagine the untapped potential, the bottled creativity, the dreams and plans and wishes. Is it sad or hopeful that this is all in there with no foreseeable means of escape.

Until.

Oh well, no use worrying about something I really cannot control.

But maybe it is, for quite frankly, I do not know how much I am responsible for the cranial blockage I sense is going on inside me. But since I have no idea how to unstop myself it is not going to help thinking too much about it. Maybe I need to completely forget about the problem and it will self correct (In that case, blogging about it is not going to help one bit; I sense an ending coming on).

But really, what is stored up inside us that would totally blow our minds if it came pouring out, blow the minds of all who happened across our paths in that bright blast of intellectual energy. Super nova. Explosive. Astounding. And it could be inside of each and every one of us.

Ah, the possibilities. Guess it is time to go grab a bite. Got the idea of addressing my belly instead from reading my sister in Christ Laurie over at Beauty for Ashes this morning.

I love it when a plan comes together.